April 2, 2018
By viewing and/or using this website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions explained below.
- General. This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domains "Route91STRONG.org" (the "website") is a complimentary information service offered by the ROUTE91STRONG ("ROUTE91STRONG ") at no charge to you as a user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. ROUTE91STRONG reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement and Terms and Conditions (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property/Hyperlinks. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Service Marks, Copyright and Hyperlinks sections of this User Agreement and Terms and Conditions.
- Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided "as is" for general information only. ROUTE91STRONG makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- Indemnification. You agree that you will hold harmless ROUTE91STRONG and its officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party. In no event will ROUTE91STRONG or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Opinions/Recommendations. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of ROUTE91STRONG or endorsed by ROUTE91STRONG.
- Linked Sites/Third-Party Content. These Terms and Conditions apply only to this website. ROUTE91STRONG may provide links on the website to other websites which are not under the control of ROUTE91STRONG. These links are provided for the convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by ROUTE91STRONGof the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website. Under no circumstances will ROUTE91STRONGbe held liable, directly or indirectly, or any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, reliance on, or any content, goods or services available on any other website to which this website links. You should direct any concerns to that website’s administrator.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled and operated by ROUTE91STRONG, which is headquartered in the State of California, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as United States territories and other countries around the world. By accessing this website you agree that any action at law or equity arising or in any way relating to this website shall be filed only under the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of Sacramento, and the United States District Court for California with respect to such matters. ROUTE91STRONG makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text, and images (the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by ROUTE91STRONGand may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored by subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior written consent. Unless permitted otherwise in writing, you may only access the Materials located on the website for your personal use. This means you may download copies of Materials for personal, non-commercial use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. When you download Materials, you do not obtain any ownership rights to the Materials.
You may provide a hypertext link to the ROUTE91STRONG website on another website, provided that:
(a) the link must be an active, text-only link or approved banner or artwork provided by ROUTE91STRONG (you may NOT use our logo without prior written approval) clearly marked " ROUTE91STRONG ";
(b) the link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked website;
(c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to disparage the ROUTE91STRONG or its services, damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the ROUTE91STRONG name and service marks, or to create the false appearance that an entity other than ROUTE91STRONG is associated with, benefitting, or sponsored by ROUTE91STRONG;
(d) the link may not be associated with the sale of any products or services, or the promotion of any lottery, raffle, sweepstakes or other games of chance benefiting ROUTE91STRONG;
(e) the link will not appear on pages including content which ROUTE91STRONG, in its sole discretion, finds to be objectionable, or which includes obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials; and
(f) ROUTE91STRONG reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
All other hypertext links to this website must be approved in writing by ROUTE91STRONG. Inquiries may be directed to route91strong.org
Use of a hypertext link does not indicate or create any endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of or with your website by ROUTE91STRONG. This permission to link is provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of a title of non-infringement.
ROUTE91STRONG reserves the right to take action against any use of its federally registered service marks, trademarks and trade names, or any links to its website that do not conform to the conditions herein, or that infringe any intellectual property or other rights of ROUTE91STRONG.
2531 Sunset Blvd, Suite 170-945
Rocklin, CA 95765
Or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org